Thursday, September 9, 2010

Spring has sprung, the grass has riz, I wonder where the birdies is!

September! Where was my good intention to keep this blog totally up to date? I wonder what happened. Whatever it was, it didn't do my blog any good because last post, was August 4th. However, if a pitiful excuse is required, then I have been very, very busy indeed. Painting and yet more painting for an exhibition that is FINALLY coming to pass. The advertisement will go into the papers next weekend, with Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday afternoon openings, 12 noon to 4pm in the last week of September and the 1st week of October. The paintings are ~ of course ~ flowers. Big, bright, bold and beautiful. There will also be a couple of surprise exhibitors. The people on our island are so incredibly talented and I'm delighted that Studio 123 provides an opportunity for others to show their wares also. Please keep an eye on this bog and with good luck and a fair breeze, I'll be madly blogging as I'm madly painting, madly gardening and madly living. Huh. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment